We place Equality, Diversity and Inclusion at the heart of everything we do at Eames.
We strive to ensure that our culture remains inclusive to everyone – our people, our clients and our candidates.
Internally and externally, it is essential to behave in an inclusive manner in all interactions. At each stage of the employee life cycle, we emphasize, address and incorporate equality, diversity and inclusion into our approach. This, in turn, ensures Eames employees behave in a way that is commensurate with our values. The principles we operate internally are mirrored in the way we conduct ourselves externally with clients, candidates and suppliers.
- Promoting equality of opportunity for all persons throughout the business
- Create a working environment free from harassment, bullying, victimisation and unlawful discrimination
- Review employment practices and procedures when necessary
- Take complaints seriously
- Operate a culture at actively values difference and recognises that has a valued employee you have the right to be treated with dignity and respect
- Decisions concerning staff based on merit alone
- Training all employees about their rights and responsibilities
- Make opportunities for training, development and progress available to all staff
- Monitor the make-up of the workforce and potential recruits
Accreditations and Partnerships
- Disability Confident Employer: We are proud to be a level 2 Disability confident employer. For more information on the Disability Confident Employer programme visit their website here.
- Clear Assured: We are proud to be working towards receiving the Bronze status of the Clear Company accreditation. For more information on the Clear Assured accreditation visit their website here.
- MIND: Eames has been supporting MIND, the leading mental health charity for a number of years. We're very proud to have raised a significant amount of money over the years and continue to champion the work they do and raise awareness of the support they can offer.
- Employee Assistance Programme (Health Assured): Health Assured is an employee benefit designed to help team members deal with personal and professional problems which could be affecting their home or work life, health and general wellbeing. This is a company-funded, 100% confidential and non-judgmental service.