I source the best recruitment talent in the market for Eames. As Talent Acquisition Manager, I am constantly looking to engage with passionate recruitment professionals who are looking for more in their careers.
What do I do?
I specialise in recruiting new-to-recruitment through to senior management level positions, predominantly with a background in financial services. Following a lengthy career at global corporate Randstad, I made the move to a small boutique agency. My role at Eames puts me somewhere comfortably in the middle and provides me with opportunity to really dig into what makes us an attractive place to work, and I’ve loved uncovering some of these insights since joining the team. A strong employer brand is a great tool to have in my armour!
So what do I know?
- We’re a unique business – big enough to service some of the strongest names in the financial services sector and have enough infrastructure and support to offer unrivalled in-house training but small enough to still retain our inherent culture and boutique feel.
- Investment in a new cloud-based CRM system, company website and the internal learning and development function shows a commitment to constantly evolving the business and providing the best tools and training for all staff to be successful.
- Highly respected by their clients and candidates and well regarded as a leading supplier to the financial services talent market, there is no question that our reputation is an excellent tool for any recruiter to use to their advantage.
- The team have built a culture and an environment where people thrive on working hard and the business rewards well for efforts and performance with regular incentives including days out, trips abroad and fun lunches.
- Genuinely guided by our values (Partnerships, Accountability, Credibility and Ethics (or PACE as they are referred to internally).
- Recruiter's Investing in Talent Award winners for Best Banking & Financial Services Recruitment Agency to Work For 2017
- #TeamEames like to have fun!
Eames is a business with a clear vision and plan for growth who are truly committed to developing their people.
We’ve got big growth ambitions, and with people at the heart of our business, I love the challenge of convincing top talent to join us on our journey and be part of our story.
Want a closer look?