- Lead Regional Office entity close process: Lead monthly, quarterly and annual local entity close and management, transfer pricing and statutory financial reporting in line with the timeliness and quality expectations set by the Asia and HK Financial Controller
- Support internal control: Support the implementation of group financial control policy & procedures and, where relevant, customisation to local requirements. Responsible for ensuring the maintenance of an adequate control framework within the local entity and compliance with internal standards, including identifying areas for improvement
- Co-ordination of One Asia FAR team: Partner with HK and GSSC FAR team through knowledge sharing and close process reviews to ensure high quality service with consistent and timely delivery
- Support Financial Accounting and Reporting (FAR) Change: Support the implementation of FAR change initiatives and assessment of opportunities to improve FAR processes. Build out of Regional Office recharge process to ensure consensus amongst country teams, timely communication and transparency.
- Statutory and regulatory reporting: Own the Regional Office entity external submissions in compliance to Company Registrar and Inland Revenue department.
- Visible control and stewardship in leadership: Act as an example to Finance organisation of a control and process excellence led mind-set. Manage relationships with GSSC Finance other key stakeholders
- Talent and people management: Active management of talent and development of people capability for the future, including succession planning. Define quality expectations from GSSC
We require an individual with 8+ years relevant experience in Accounting and Finance. For a detailed job description, please apply for more information.