- Internal auditing is an independent, objective assurance and consulting activity designed to add value and improve an organization's operations. It helps an organization accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
- To execute internal audit assignments with support and coaching from Head of Internal Audit (90%)
- Perform walkthroughs and risk assessment during planning stage
- Draft audit program with key controls and audit steps
- Perform fieldwork and prepare work paper
- Draft audit findings and agree with auditees
- To support the Head of Internal Audit in handling the administrative issues of the internal audit function (10%)
- Audit issue follow-up
- Audit committee related reporting
- University graduates and CPA / CIA qualification (completed / in progress)
- Internal Audit / Risk management experience gained in an Insurance company / a consulting firm
- With a 4 to 8 years work experience with fluent in written English and Chinese
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.