My client a large professional services firm is currently recruiting for an excellent customer facing 1st/2nd Line Service Desk Engineer on a 12 month fixed term contract. The role will involve a lot of face to face contact with internal employees so you will need to be an excellent communicator and be used to working under pressure solving problems with a calm approach. You will be used to dealing with VIP's and other stakeholders on a day to day basis.
Key technical skills required include;
- Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and 10
- Dell workstations/Laptops
- Remote Desktop/Terminal Services
- Office 2010, 2013 and 365BYOD - iOS / Android / ActiveSync / Mobileiron
- Remote Working / Citrix / RSA token configuration
- Active Directory Administration
- PC networking skills
- Knowledge of SCSM/SCOM
- Hardware Support
- Microsoft Exchange Administration
- Also, the ability to present and communicate with staff up to Director level.
- Must have a good working experience of automated Service Management / Service Desk toolsets.
- Strong independent knowledge of SCSM.
- Efficient call management skills
- Excellent telephone manner and customer service skills
Salary £30-40k depending on experience. If interested please send a current CV ASAP. Immediate interview slots available.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.