My client is a leading Financial Services company based in Middlesex. They have an exciting opportunity for a 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer to join a fast paced team. The role is Junior to Midweight and the key essential skills include Windows Server and Active Directory management. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience working with technologies such as Azure and VMware. The role will be split between BAU and Project work.
Key responsibilities include;
- To provide 3rd line support for escalated IT Service Desk tickets
- Maintain and update clients Windows / VMware and associated services.
- Anti-Virus policy for endpoints / eMail Protection / Backup Management
- Ensure vulnerabilities are remediated within the agreed SLA's
- Maintain up-to-date baselines for secure configuration and operations of all server components
- Ensure documentation, policies and procedures are maintained and up-to-date and are clear and detailed
- Participate in the governance process to influence projects and adhere to PCI DSS compliance requirements
- Provide regular updates and reports to the Network and Infrastructure Manager
Salary £38k plus benefits.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.