3rd Line Support Manager | £50k - 65k bonus/bens | London, City
Eames Consulting has been exclusively retained by One of the UK's leading Insurance firms, operating in the Lloyds of London market who are seeking an experienced 1st / 2nd line support to join their city-based team. The firm in question is growing rapidly and require an innovative, highly professional problem solver to join their cutting-edge service delivery team in tech role.
The role of the 3rd Line Support Manager is a hybrid one. You will be very hands providing 3rd line technical support and troubleshooting IT issues. But you will also take on management duties, ensuring processes and procedures are being followed and guiding a technical team.
To be considered for the role of 3rd Line Support Manager you will have:
- Previous experience managing a small IT team
- Experience working for a Brokers or in the London Markets sector would be preferable
- Experience working with Microsoft tech stack
- AWS cloud
- Experience supporting Salesforce / Sage
- SEQUEL experience
- Previous experience as a 1st or 2nd Line support Analyst
This is a key role working for one of the most exciting firms in the UK London Markets Insurance space. For a full role and company overview please send your CV immediately.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.