My client a Bank is looking for a Wintel Engineer who can play a key role in an expanding team. As Wintel Engineer, you will be responsible for the design, installation, configuration, operation, development and management of the Wintel Infrastructure (physical and virtual).This includes the provision of support services for the Windows hardware and software infrastructure, covering internal companies in addition to external suppliers and customers.
Key Technical Skills
- 3rd Line Windows Server Estate (all Microsoft platforms including hardware management)
- Active Directory Management, ADFS, DNS
- Certificate Services
- Exchange Server
- Security Patching
- File Services
- VCS Clustering Services
- Providing the installation, configuration and support of core Windows server infrastructure (physical and virtual) as well as other related devices and applications
- Provide technical assistance and guidance as required
- Responsible for providing effective and efficient utilisation of resources to sustain the systems and services required to meet customer expectations and requirements
- Provide complex technical consultation on current and proposed Wintel systems
- Accountable for monitoring server availability, server system resources, TCP/IP Networking troubleshooting, monitoring and reporting on health and performance, and reviewing daily logs and reports to detect recurring slowdowns or errors in the Windows systems
- Accountable for installing, configuring, maintaining, and administrating Windows equipment
- Maintain Operation Level Agreements (OLA) and Service Level Agreements (SLA) surrounding incidents and requests
- In instances where an incident exceeds SLA criteria, responsible for Root Cause Analysis and to rectify shortcomings in any process or procedure
- Act as a technical escalation point to the tier two support team for incidents and service requests when required
Salary £65k plus benefits.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.