New opportunity within a leading multiline insurer with strong global presence and operations in over 200 countries. They provide a broad range of property and casualty, and life insurance products to individuals, small to medium business as well as multinational corporations.
With a top-tier brand name and international working culture, they are currently seeking a talented Accident & Health Underwriting Manager to join their team.
- Drive the profitable development of Accident & Health lines of business within Hong Kong
- Maintain positive business relationships with brokers, distributors and internal business partners to ensure retention of profitable business as well as new business opportunities
- Assist in all Accident & Health online proposition development
- Assist to review underwriting guidelines, procedures and underwriting systems
- University graduate or equivalent insurance professional qualifications
- 5 - 8 years of work experience in Accident & Health product lines
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer-oriented with positive attitude
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese