Eames is currently working with an international leading accident and health insurer on the appointment of an Underwriting Manager to join their team in Sussex.
- Management of a team of 4 underwriters, setting targets, driving growth and delivering projects
- Underwrite and manage a profitable portfolio of international accident and health business.
- Understand and develop pricing models to make more informed underwriting decisions
- Community rated and Experience rated pricing with an emphasis on identifying and correcting or capitalising on key trends discovered within the data
- Liaise with capacity providers in order to develop an underwriting framework in order to aid growth and broadening of the portfolio
- Support account and business development, proposition, marketing and product teams when creating and enhancing products with a strong focus on customer need.
- Evolve policy wordings and endorsements to suit multiple distribution partners
- Monitor and analyse underwriting performance
- Work alongside multiple teams including, business development, pricing, compliance and audit
- A proven track record of managing a team of underwriters
- A technical understanding of A&H risks
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.