Our client, a Lloyd's Broker and a Delegated Authority Specialist, are looking to hire a school leaver/graduate as an Account Executive in their Delegated Authorities team. This is a great entry level role into the insurance market, and our client is committed to providing training and support to ensure fast progression and development within the team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the production of new binding authority contracts as well as the renewal process.
- Liaise with Brokers to ensure terms negotiated with the market meet with your clients objectives
- Deal with Insurer queries in relation to our clients Binding Authorities
- Handling Bordereaux and FDO queries
- Assist with customer queries relating to existing contracts and liaise with insurers regarding potential changes and new terms for policies
An ideal candidate will have a GSCE and/or A Level in Maths, and a strong understanding of financial analysis. Experience using Excel and manipulating data is also advantageous.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.