An opportunity has opened up to work within one of London's leading (re)insurance brokers, who are looking to develop their Property & Casualty team by recruiting an additional Account Handler to support them in servicing a lucrative book of commercial European business.
- Providing account management support liaising directly with clients and working closely with Executives & Directors.
- Preparation of market documentation, and presentations for both new & existing clients.
- Handling of complex accounts & cases specifically with European based clients.
- Support with the growth of the existing portfolio by identifying opportunities for development and cross-selling.
- Supporting the delivery of risk management solutions by understanding clients business needs.
- Supporting clients in making informed choices in relation to their insurance solutions.
- Displays understanding of Lloyd's & London's (Re)insurance market.
- Preferably CII or ACII Qualified.
Experience in an Account Handling role within the (re)insurance space is essential.
In return you will work in a flexible & supportive working environment and receive a competitive salary, flexible working, private medical with additional optional benefits and access to accelerated development programmes/opportunities.
Please apply or get in touch with Heather Yardley at Eames Consulting if interested in further information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.