Our client prouds themselves in providing cover that is effortless, fair, and flexible - just the way it should be.
They leverage data and the latest tech to help innovative businesses find the cover they need - clearing the way for them to go all in and achieve great things. With a bespoke subscription-based cover designed to meet the complex, fast-changing needs of small businesses, they’ve enabled customers to scale from pre-seed stage to unicorn status and beyond.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this business at a very exciting time. With plans to continue scaling, they’re looking for an ambitious, hard-working and self-starting Account Manager to help onboard and manage their European clients.
The ideal candidate will be a proactive self-starter with excellent attention to detail, able to think outside of the box with the ability to go the extra mile for their clients.
Their people are their most-prized asset and share an ambition to change the image of business insurance - whilst having fun along the way!
Based in either London or the Netherlands, you'll be working within a diverse team (most of whom will be based in London). You’ll represent the company in discussions with multinational, European clients, understanding and advising on solutions to their needs and explaining coverage intricacies and details. You’ll also be negotiating with underwriters daily to ensure that clients are provided with market-leading insurance solutions. This is a hands-on, high-velocity role which requires superb interpersonal and account management skills.
On a day to day basis, you will be...
● Providing consistently exceptional service to our clients and managing your workload
● Working closely with our London-based sales team to nurture new business leads, attend client meetings and drive business growth
● Identifying and approaching key insurers to source and negotiate policy terms
● Building quote reports and communicate these to new and existing clients
● Managing mid-term enquiries and the renewal process for existing clients
● Working closely with the broader team to help identify new products and customer segments
'Must haves' are:
● Fluency in Dutch and English (other European languages in addition, would be a bonus)
● Be WFT approved/authorized to provide insurance-advice to Dutch clients
● You've got solid insurance broking/account handling experience
● You possess a good knowledge of working with commercial and/or liability insurance products
● You've got excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to empathise with customer needs
● You're highly organised, meticulous and able to multitask
● You are naturally energetic, self-starting, ambitious and curious
● You have an interest in technology and emerging risks
For further information and a confidential discussion, please contact Mouna Kaess | E: email@example.com | T: +44 207 092 3229