A financial services company is looking to appoint a Fund Accountant into its finance team based in Basingstoke. The firm has gone from strength to strength and has recently tripled the size of its client portfolio. As a result, the organisation is continuing to bolster the finance team and are looking for part-qualified accountants to join the ranks.
Heading in you'll enjoy a broad-reaching role providing you with the opportunity to develop your technical accounting skills while having the chance to develop those all-important soft skills by operating in a fully client-facing role. You'll sit in a team of around six people that vary in seniority including part qualified accountants and fully qualified seniors providing an ideal environment to support you through your chosen accountancy qualification.
Key responsibilities include:
- Oversight of transactional work produced by junior accountants
- Treasury and liquidity reporting
- Preparation of periodic management accounts
- Preparation of drawdowns and distribution notices
- Preparation of quarterly investor reporting
- Preparation of audited and unaudited annual accounts
- Working closely with third parties including auditors and tax partners
- Preparation of VAT and Corporate tax returns
- Must be undertaking an accountancy qualification (i.e. ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Around 1-2 years of financial reporting experience would be ideal
- Strong academic background
- Excellent interpersonal skills
The firm provide a competitive salary and benefits package including full study support for a chosen qualification and a discretionary bonus based on both personal and company performance. Furthermore, you'll benefit from a new age culture where employee welfare is a top priority.
Please apply online for immediate consideration or get in touch directly for further information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.