A mid-market Private Equity firm is looking for a part-qualified Accountant to join their finance team in London. The company has been enjoying huge success over the last few years and are subsequently continuing to expand their finance team. The position sits in a small team with two qualified accountants and a finance assistant that takes care of the more junior admin work and transactional elements of finance, offering the best opportunity to develop your technical accounting experience and allowing time to undertake analytical based project work. The opportunity is rare and is a fantastic gateway into the lucrative world of private equity, offering you the chance to develop in a team with a variety of experience.
- Preparation of financial and management accounts.
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts for the investment team.
- Develop and maintain relationships with other internal business units.
- Ad hoc analytical project work for key senior stakeholders.
Our ideal candidate:
- MUST be undertaking a professional accounting qualification or equivalent (ACA/ACCA/CIMA).
- A minimum of 12 months experience in a technical accounting role with experience preparing financial or management accounts.
- Strong academic background including a degree from a top university or equivalent.
- Must be proficient in using Excel
The role will involve daily interaction with key stakeholders across the company's different functions. Consequently it is essential that you have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills. The role offers a competitive salary and benefits package with a genuine opportunity for progression in an organisation experiencing rapid growth in a rewarding industry.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.