A leading global fund services business with impressive offices in the heart of Luxembourg City is urgently looking to hire a German speaking Accountant for a highly client facing and diverse role. The company are a truly phenomenal business having grown year in year since inception with Luxembourg one of their busiest and biggest offices globally. Owing to some new client wins, this role will work in a dedicated team focused purely on servicing the needs of German speaking clients. This is a relatively new team presenting you with the opportunity to build your career and progress quickly in this top tier international business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Management of a portfolio of clients to include all relevant accounting/financial work for corporate entities
- Regulatory reporting and compliance work
- Key point of contact for the client and other third parties
- Happy to get involved in ad hoc projects and supporting the wider accounting teams if needed
- University degree (or equivalent) and between 2 to 5 years experience in a broad financial accounting role - either from commerce, financial services or professional services (ie: Big 4 or a similar large global audit firm)
- Experience in fund services or an outsourcing firm is not essential and we are happy to consider people looking for a move into this sector
- Fluent in German and English
- Positive attitude, excellent attention to detail, motivated, career minded
Please get in touch for immediate consideration and please note Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. Interviews are taking place via video conference with the client committed to hiring!
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.