Fast-growing London based Insurance business urgently seeks the talents of an experienced Accounts Payable Manager for a new appointment in their expanding finance and operations team. This is a new position designed to carve out some of the finance operations side from main finance and offers you the chance of building out the role from a relatively blank sheet of paper. Please note this is a senior but stand-alone role that's unlikely to necessitate hiring a team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Oversight of the outsourced accounts payable process including vendor management and approvals - current volumes are around 100 invoices per month
- Working with stakeholders internally and externally to fine tune processes, design best practice and improve SLAs with the outsourced provider
- Implement AP metrics
- Involvement in ad hoc projects as required and happy getting involved in other aspects of finance as required
- At least 8 to 10 years' experience or equivalent in a hands-on senior Accounts Payable role in a medium to large sized company (specific insurance experience isn't essential)
- Tech savvy and IT friendly; comfortable using Excel as well as other finance and non-finance systems
- Self-managed, reliable and proactive personality
- Approachable and personable; comfortable talking to stakeholders of all levels of seniority across the business and externally
This role is looking to make an appointment in August with all interviews conducted via video. The company has a refreshingly flexible working policy that pre-dates March 2020 and lockdown; it's expected you'll be able to work from home as little or as often as you want and they have invested heavily in technology to allow for remote on-boarding, training and permanent working.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.