Key duties & responsibilities:
* Analyze historical internal data to determine optimal reinsurance structures and external data
* Analyze internal data to determine capital requirements for a variety of lines of business
* Work as a member of a broader team to determine reinsurance and capital needs
* Monitor execution against strategy and benchmarks, reporting out to business partners and senior management as appropriate
* internal reinsurance cost allocations and evaluating capital intensity of new business opportunities
* Excellent quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills
* knowledge of (SAS, Access, VBA, SQL or others) is preferable.
* Successful completion of several Casualty Actuary Society exams
* Experience with P&C insuranceEames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.