A well established Personal Lines Insurer is looking to hire a Actuarial Analyst to work along multiple lines of business.
- Assist in the production of internal and regulatory capital calculations. This includes the interpretation and communication of the results from the analysis.
- Assist in the development of Solvency II estimation using appropriate actuarial and statistical techniques
- Pro-active use of data available and wider insurance business awareness to support the underwriting and claim functions in identifying areas of interest
- Assist in the maintaining and upgrading the existing actuarial and statistical models, and to research, development and implement of new actuarial and statistical models
- A high level of numeracy is required, to degree level in a numeric discipline or equivalent experience
- Experience in Emblem, Radar, SAS, SQL, R or Python
- Understanding of the motor, household, commercial and travel insurance businesses for underwriting, claims and business processing
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.