As a Pensions Consultant your key responsibilities will involve:
- Advising clients on strategic corporate pensions issues, including benefit design, risk management projects, funding negotiations, as well as pension accounting disclosures.
- Leading relationships with certain clients, with accountability for developing those relationships, for example through introducing additional services
- Supporting Partners/Principals in serving larger clients and developing those relationships
- Taking overall responsibility for quality of technical work delivered to clients, including reviewing work from the calculation support team as required
- Networking and securing new business within the local market
The role would also offer the flexibility to develop relationships with prospective clients and be involved in national thought leadership.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.