My client is seeking a Life Reporting Actuary who is ready to step into a Management role and lead a sub-team with supervisory responsibilities. This role will provide an opportunity to develop leadership competencies, with good visibility within the organisation and exposure to the chief actuary.
Responsibilities will include:
- Drive key financial reporting projects including Par fund management, embedded value and experience analysis.
- Adopting new data analytics technique & technology as well as cross team collaboration to spearhead projects and initiatives.
- 6+ years of work experience in actuarial function, with specific exposure to financial reporting
- Possess fellowship of an internationally recognized Actuarial body or newly qualified actuary
- Strong leadership traits
- Ability to work independently, and adaptable and open to a dynamic working environment.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.