My client, one of the world’s leading providers in risk consulting services, is further expanding their presence and is therefore currently looking for a Senior Consultant to join their experienced Actuarial and Analytical team and support growth for the operations in Luxembourg:
The successful candidate will be responsible for the relevant pricing models and providing support to respective underwriting teams.
- Risk quantification, premium rating and modelling corporate risk tolerance within both, the life and non-life industry
- Delivering strategic advice and analytical solutions to the client portfolio through data research and quantitative risk modelling
- Delivering high value-adding advice to senior decision-makers
- Maintain and develop management information available for analysis and reporting
Desired Skills and Experience
Strong communication skills combined with a team player mind-set are important. The successful candidate must be confident in their abilities and possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good communication skills in French and English (oral and written)
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Actuarial Experience
- Attention to detail and ability to self-check your work
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Experience with Standard Formula, Cat Modelling, Pricing and Reserving
- Experience in being challenged and defending own views and position
- Proactive, flexible and adaptable
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.