I am currently recruiting an Advisory Manager for a sizeable Investment Management firm based in London (city). Reporting directly into the Head of Advisory this is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading brand and develop management skills.
- Provide clear and consistent technical advice and guidance to front office colleagues in respect to the traditional asset classes; Eq, FI etc
- Keep on top of front office related regulatory change with regular updates to the business and formation of new policy.
- Any adhoc compliance oversight activities
- Ideally asset management background with 2+ years experience within Compliance Advisory
- In depth understanding of traditional asset classes.
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Self-starter attitude with good analytical skills
- Proactive, self-supportive and motivated in the development of a positive compliance culture.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.