Key qualifications / competencies:
- Degree in numerate or hazard related subject, ideally Maths, Statistics or Engineering, Computer Science or relevant scientific subject such as Physics, Seismology, Atmospheric Science, Geo-Sciences
- Excellent IT skills, other computer programming skills advantageous (e.g. VBA, R, SQL)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and ability to multi-task
- Ability to process and understand data quickly and creatively
- Willingness to integrate into a time critical business environment and meet challenging time lines
- The ability to work both autonomously and in a team
- Highly motivated to learn and grow
- Manipulation of large datasets using SQL and proprietary tools
- Over viewing the data auditing process
- Report preparation and presentation
- Understanding of financial modelling software
- Interpretation and communication of data, reviewing drivers of change
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.