My client - part of a large international insurer - are looking for a Risk Aggregation Analyst to join their team. Main responsibilities include:
- To ensure that the stakeholders are provided with a fast, consistent and accurate service in line with risk aggregation strategy.
- To assist with analytical support to underwriters, actuaries, capital modelling, risk managers, to ensure consistency across BRIT in the approach to exposure modelling.
- To assist with support for the relevant pricing, roll up, analytics, management information and reporting to the relevant stakeholders with a high degree of accuracy and timeliness.
- To perform the relevant checks and escalate issues to ensure the accuracy and quality of exposure data
- To build and maintain internal relationships with key contacts within the business and support external relationships with software providers and brokers
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level of equivalent, be advanced in IT skills including Excel, VBA and preferably SQL. High level numeracy skills are required and knowledge of the reinsurance industry is preferred.
To apply please contact Thomas Knights at Eames Consulting.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.