Agile Delivery Manager needed!
I am currently working with a client that is hiring an Agile Delivery Manager on an initial 6 month contract with possible extensions (2 -3 year program ). £550 a day outside of IR35.
The ideal candidate should have experience using lean methodologies and knowledge of using Scrum and Kanban. The model candidate should be a skilled communicator that is able to encourage and challenge the team. You should be able to work closely with the leadership team and other teams. Beneficial if you have previous banking sector experience. The ideal candidate should have a deep understanding of the principles of agile and the processes behind effective product delivery.
The client can pay up to £540 a day ( Outside IR35), depending on your experience and knowledge. This is a great opportunity to join an award winning Bank and further develop your skills and knowledge.
Essential skills and qualifications:
- Expertise in Scrum, Kanban
- Knowledge and use of Lean methodologies
- Delivery experience
- Worked within a global business and experience communicating with teams in other nations.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience
- Strong communicator
- Able to work well with multiple teams
- Feel confident presenting and teaching team members.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.