Our client is looking for an Agile Project Manager on a 12 month FTC to support a global implementation project. Based in UK or Spain and under the guidance of the Product Owner and Program Manager, this role leads a large, complex global digital distribution project that will make personal lines insurance available to customers of a global financial services partner.
The purpose of this role is to perform key analysis and project planning as well as manage the project to drive execution success. Success requires a combination of agile project experience, strong business partner communication, project management, business analysis skills and understanding of insurance processes and systems.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional and cross-geographic teams and related partners to gather requirements, define scope, plan, and manage the execution of project deliverables
- Coordinate closely between Agile digital delivery teams and product teams (underwriting, actuarial, operations, etc.) bridging project coordination and communication between business needs and digital solutions.
- Monitor project delivery, identify, and call out project risks/issues/dependencies, ensuring appropriate resource levels
- Contribute to solutions to problems impeding progress and Develop and execute plans under a set of implementation and delivery time constraints.
- Create meeting agendas, status updates, and meeting minutes.
- Provide status updates and reports to executive sponsors and key partners on a regular basis
- Occasional early mornings may be required to meet with Singapore and Hong Kong based teams
- Occasional early evening hours to attend meetings with North America based teams
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to communicate with diverse technical and non-technical groups, spanning all organizational levels.
- Must speak English fluently. Other languages a plus especially Spanish, French, Italian
- 5 years of project management, Scrum master and/or Product Owner experience in Agile environment, Certification of skills a plus (example PMP, Certified Scrum Master)
- Must have experience working with international/multi-cultural teams spread across different countries
- Financial industry experience; insurance industry or Insuretech experience a plus
- Well organised with project management skills and highly analytical
- Demonstrated integrity and dedication to efficient delivery of objectives
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, and PowerPoint, and with documenting project plans. Experience with Microsoft Teams a plus.
- Experience with JIRA or equivalent project management software for agile implementations.
- Self-motivated, attention to detail and able to work autonomously
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.