A leading financial services city based firm requires an Agile / Software Business Analyst to play a key role in a large scale IT Modernization programme consisting of building out various agile delivery teams to help with 'upgrading the organisation'
A significant amount of funds is being invested in technology to help with them becoming a leaner and more agile environment, as well as working to develop brand new web services and applications for the bank, as well as helping to upgrade existing applications.
Lead Agile / Software Business Analyst Responsibilities
The Lead Business Analyst Will:
- Lead where required a number of analysts (both Business Analysts and more predominantly developers) responsible for a suite og applications for a specified business domain.
- Work closely with Product Owners, SME's, Business stakeholders to transpose needs into requirements aligning to the broader programme roadmap.
- Work with Product Owners and Business Architects in the ongoing development of a proposed Target Operating Model.
- Work closely with technical staff to enhance technical systems were required.
- Contribute to the functional design of systems, preparing use cases and other design artefacts.
Lead Agile / Software Business Analyst Responsibilities Required Skills & Experience
- Extensive in depth understanding of full SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle)
- Skills and experience of moonlighting as an agile coach/scrum master to technical teams.
- Extensive experience engaging with technical teams in an agile environment.
- Strong experience in working on projects which are developing new web services or developing new applications / upgrading current ones.
- Ideally a financial services background.
This is an exciting and urgent opportunity with a leading financial services organization. If you have the required skills and experience please send your CV and suitable applicants will be contacted accordingly.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.