My client is a top tier asset manager looking for a Compliance Advisory Officer with specialist knowledge in AIFMD. The right candidate will have in-depth product knowledge ideally through some front office expose
Your responsibilities will include:
- Oversight of the business activities in relation to Fixed income and Equities.
- Keep up to date on trading businesses such as; Futures, Emerging Markets, Rates Credit, Foreign Exchange, Asset & Structured Finance.
- Provide training and oversight to key business areas to maintain compliance.
- Appreciation of the current regulatory landscape to provide SME knowledge to the business on upcoming regulatory risks.
- Understanding of advanced compliance risk frameworks through working in a relevant financial services firm.
- Have compliance experience across AIFMD, UCITS and MiFID
- Experienced in developing and deploying business plans.
- A minimum of 4 years in asset management compliance experience.
- Track record of delivering policy advice to front office sales and trading staff.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.