AIOps Engineer - London (Hybrid) - Contract - £456.00 Per Day
Our client is one of the the world's largest publicly traded property & casualty insurance companies. With operations in more than 50 countries and territories, it provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
- Produce & sustain enterprise designs for the SL1 platform & it's integration into a corporate ecosystem.
- Manage global governance process to ensure compliant implementations.
- Deliver highly automated, telemetry driven outcomes across the infrastructure, application, data & security landscapes.
- Create & maintain system documentation for domain technologies, including installation, configuration.
- Develop runbook automations & automation workflows to reduce manual activities across the landscape.
- Serve as the collaborative conduit between engineering & operations for all aspects of the AIOps platform/capabilities.
Essential skills and qualifications:
- Track record of Engineering, developing, deploying, & maintaining business critical enterprise-level monitoring systems within ITSM environment, preferably including, but not limited to:
- Azure Monitor
- Knowledge in developing & customizing dashboards, reports, alerts, thresholds.
- Must have deep & thorough understanding of monitoring/management best practices, including CIS benchmarks.
- Hands-on experience of PowerShell scripting & runbook automation, leveraging tools such as Ansible Tower.
- Hands-on & deep-level experience with Monitoring/AIOps technologies, ideally ScienceLogic SL1.
- ITIL aware and competent would be ideal.
- Experience in ServiceNow integration with Monitoring Tools would also be beneficial.
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an up to date version of your CV and I'll get back to all candidates as soon as possible.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.