An international commercial bank based in London is looking for a Chinese speaking ALM Analyst to join their team.
- Daily monitoring of the business change, monitoring and reporting of the liquidity forecast.
- Provide suggestions on actions to increase/decrease liquidity headroom.
- Back-testing of liquidity forecast.
- Familiar with liquidity stress test and contingency fund plan.
- Implement liquidity system development.
- Monitor and maintain FTP quotation.
- Provide advice on FTP curves for products adjustment.
- Perform asset and liability portfolio review.
- Preparation of ALCO management reports.
- Assist to prepare quarterly/semi-annual/annual reports to Head Office.
- Support collating of business statistics figures for internal management reports.
- Ad hoc requirements.
- Educated to degree level .
- Bilingual - English and Chinese, with the ability to read and write Chinese.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in banking industry.
- Experience in NIM analysis, NFSR and liquidity stress test, monitoring LCR, preparing RWA reports.
- Strong understanding of banking product and ideally prior experience of liquidity reporting
- BAU experience of EBA/PRA Liquidity or Regulatory reporting regimes preferred
- Attention to detail and numeracy with a methodical approach to problem solving
- Good logical and analytical skills, strong accounting skills and aptitude to work with numbers
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
If this role is of interest to you, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.