- Lead the development and implementation of IFRS 17 reporting capabilities
- Develop and improve the modelling methodologies and reporting tools used
- Test reporting tools
- Analyse and review systems and processes to the ensure any risks are controlled
- Review methodologies and assumptions
- Produce IFRS actuarial reports
- Work closely with the pricing and capital modelling teams
- Build and maintain relationship with stakeholders
- Solvency II
- Stress testing
- Risk management
- Qualified Actuary
- Life insurance experience
- Financial reporting experience
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.