Alteryx developer required by top four consultancy to work for a London based client on a technology improvement programme, to provide technical solutions and improvement on an existing environment.
Due to the nature of the role, the alteryx developer will need the following experience:
- 3+ years with Alteryx
- Strong SQL experience
- Advanced knowledge of self-service analytic/ETL tools, specifically alteryx designer.
- Experience of writing SQL queries with multiple joins and automating these extracts in Alteryx
- Design and develop ETL workflows and datasets in Alteryx to be used by BI reporting tool
- Translate business logic from one system (Excel, SQL etc) into Alteryx
- Experience with Talend, Pentaho advantageous
This is an urgent role, so please get in touch ASAP