A large banking organisation is currently looking to make an experienced hire in the financial crime monitoring and investigations space. This role assists the organisation in managing financial crime risks more effectively by spotting trends so they can take preventative action.
The role reports to a Senior Compliance Manager in London and would involve engagement with offshore teams.
- Deputise (where appropriate) in the absence of the team manager.
- Conducting detailed investigations into customers/operations that pose a heightened financial crime risk.
- Manage complex investigations sometimes over multiple business units and jurisdictions from a strategic and operational perspective, ensuring the investigation is properly completed, escalated appropriately at the right time to relevant stakeholders,
- Provide advice, direction, oversight and leadership on the above matters to FLOD in matters of investigation of alerts, SAR filing and attendant matters.
- Manage relevant stakeholders, including senior business and Financial Crime stakeholders.
- Proven technical expertise in the field of Financial Crime - specifically in respect of AML regulations or intelligence background
- Highly desirable - Experience in providing sanctions escalation advice
- Exposure to BSA/Mantas/Actimize would be useful.
- Proven experience of working across teams and able to contribute to the strategic direction of a business
- Numerate and financially literate; able to understand and contribute to the business discussions
- Fluency in English language (written and oral)
- Excellent written communication skills
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.