A massively expanding fintech company is looking for an experienced and passionate Android Developer to join their awesome team of world-class engineers to drive their growth. You will get the opportunity to be part of a hyper-growth company, working on a broad range of interesting and challenging assignments.
Responsibilities of Android Developer
- Design and develop and maintain the application for the Android platform to deliver across the entire app life cycle
- Create clean interfaces and smooth interactions
- Work closely with Product Designers to integrate new features into the application
- Help ensure performance and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and resolve bottlenecks, rectify bugs and improve application performance
- Degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering/Computer Engineering or its equivalent
- 3+ years’ experience of working on an Android Developer position
- Experienced with Kotlin/Java and have good CS fundamentals, including Data Structure & Algorithms
- At least fully participated in the development cycle of a mature product which is on Play store
- Good communication skill in English and Mandarin are preferred as the role would need to communicate with Mandarin speaking clients and counterparts
If you are interested in hearing more, please give Eugenia Lee a call at 6595 6991 or apply today.