A world-leading virtual asset financial service group is looking for an AML Officer to be part of their Compliance and Legal team based in Singapore.
- Assisting to develop and manage an effective AML/CFT program in ensuring compliance with the local regulations and the company’s policies.
- Creating and maintaining localised AML policies and procedures to ensure they are effective and up to date.
- Advising and making decisions on AML/PEP/Sanctions/Adverse News escalations flagged by the relevant screening.
- Ensuring that suspicious activities are promptly investigated, handled in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Being the contact point for the company’s AML/CFT matters with the relevant regulators, including filing of suspicious transaction reports and any other regulatory reports where necessary.
- Managing any AML/CFT inspections or audits by regulators, external or internal auditors
- Ensuring that the relevant staff are adequately trained and aware of the company’s AML/CFT policies
- 5 to 7 years in AML compliance
- Knowledge or experience in virtual assets / digital currency is a plus.
- Fluent in regional languages is beneficial, Chinese preferred.
- Be part of the pioneer compliance team leading the virtual asset, crypto currency / blockchain technology.
- A team with diversified culture and join a pool of talent from different background.
If you are interested, please reach out to Celine Tan (email@example.com) to discuss further. You may also find her in LinkedIn profile here https://www.linkedin.com/in/celine-tan-aa244ba9/