Appian Development Consultant
An Appian developer is required on a contract basis to work for a Global Bank based in London.
The ideal candidate will have expertise in working as a Appian developer in an banking environment and have over 5 years' experience with Appian platform development. Any experience of working with agile programmes will be highly advantageous. As this role will be working in the banking area, previous experience and banking knowledge is advantageous.
The client can pay up to £500 a day outside IR35, dependent on experience. This is a great opportunity to join a leading client and further enhance existing skills.
Essential skills and qualifications:
Appian Developer with a minimum of 5 years' experience.
- Knowledge of Appian SAIL, using records and tempo reports
- Knowledge of legacy Appian portal technology
- Experience of Appian systems used by external clients.
- Knowledge of BPMN notation
- XML and WebServices
- Knowledge of processes migration techniques and experience in implementing migration of running in-flight processes
- Knowledge and experiences of SDLC methodologies (Agile, Waterfall)
- Knowledge of Cloud design principles and experience in supporting Cloud-based applications
If this role could be of interest to you, please apply with an up to date version of your CV.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.