An established well-known brand is embarking on a major transformation programme and due to this, they are looking to ramp up their Architecture team in the UK.
They are now looking for a Solutions Architect who can manage the Digital solutions offering for the end client, they are looking for someone who has worked on API's, Micro web services and Cloud.
The role involves providing strategic and technical guidance for the development and delivery of the application platform to meet business requirements and according to best practice methods. You will spend your time supporting the definition, design, development, maintenance and change projects/programmes ensuring governance of application/solution architecture.
You will work with key business representatives and IT developers, providing advice, communicating risks and concerns, and ensuring applications adhere to appropriate standards. You will have good knowledge of establishing an enterprise view of application and application architecture, drafting and communicating application strategies, and defining application standards, policies and procedures.
Support the Change of Projects and Programmes in the UK & Ireland (ROI)
- Conform all Change to Architecture Standards & Principles
- UK & I Architecture Communications
- Architectural Status Reporting
- Management of Project Based Architecture Risks & Issues
- Management of Current, Transitional & Target Architecture Blueprints
- Target State and Architectural Maturity reporting
- Architectural Planning and Roadmap definition
- Working alongside the "Enterprise & Business Architecture"
- Imbedding Architecture into the Brightworks PMO lifecycle
- Work as part of the CIO Architecture team to achieve Best in Class implementations through Project delivery
If you are interested in this role, please apply send your CV over for review.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.