This is a role for an Application Developer within the Application Development team for the strategic policy administration and web services system. The qualified Application Developer will be developing, supporting, and maintaining this platform.
- Implement changes to a new segment of the eCommerce and middle tier application/web services component
- Develop, support, and maintain front-end eCommerce applications
- Perform unit and performance testing on application components and services
- Assist the application architect to re-model or re-align application based on evolving business objectives
- At least 3 years' experience working in complex, multi-disciplined software delivery project teams utilising:
- Microsoft C#, Web Services/WCF
- SOAP 2.0 (XML) and REST (JSON)
- MVC Framework and object oriented design (OOD) and UML
- SQL Server, database schemas, development of queries/stored procedures
- Extensive experience working in end-to-end software development processes and working in a cross-functional team
- Exposure to Agile (Scrum) methodology
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Be the first to hear about the latest opportunities. Join the Eames Consulting mailing list by signing up for our alerts.