Experts in Foreign Currency exchange my client is offering award-winning foreign exchange products and services that will compliment businesses and maximise income. They are looking to on-board x2 Application support Analysts to join their West London team.
The successful applicant will provide a customer drive approach professional service as part of 3rd line Technical Support within the IT Operations team. You will be working closely with the test and development teams, assisting and building applications to support production, non-production and project requirements. You will provide 3rd line support for all tickets that are logged and liaise with team members and external suppliers to identify resolutions to outstanding tickets that are not resolved. Support the transition of 2nd and 3rd line support function from the Application and Architecture team to IT Operations
In order to be considered for the Application Support Analyst Role you will have the following:
- Good software support experience and knowledge in either Microsoft BizTalk or Dynamics AX
- A fast learner with strong troubleshooting/analytical skills
- Experienced in C#, ASP.NET, IIS servers application support
- Must be able to handle deployments and resolving issues as well as resolving day by day issue tickets
- Experience in API and a good understanding of network protocols would be beneficial
- Knowledge of database technologies including SQL, T-SQL, Oracle, SSIS and SSRS
- Degree level qualification, preferably in an IT related discipline or equivalent combination of specialised training
- Experience of ITIL standards
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.