This company provides products and services worldwide to people who want access to premium health and care at home or as they study, live, travel or work abroad. We provide international health insurance, travel insurance and medical assistance to individuals, small businesses and global corporate customers all around the world.
The purpose of the Application Support Developer is to ensure an exceptional customer experience for The company's Global IT system users by swiftly and effectively responding to and resolving IT Incidents, Events,Requests and queries. The role holder will be the technical expert supporting the rest of the Application Support Team globally. This includes investigating and resolving complex, challenging and urgent IT issues and opportunities.
Ideally you will have some of the below:
- Experience working in an IT application support function.
- Experience of mentoring peers.
- Knowledge and experience of a broad range of technologies.
One of the following:
- Expert in PL/SQL, writing performant queries and Oracle Reports
- Expert in T-SQL, able to performance tune queries, and knowledge in at least 2 of the following: SSAS, SSRS, SSIS.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills are required with emphasis on achieving results and successful outcomes.
- Experience of working in a matrix managed environment, with mixed teams including contractors and outsourced vendors
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.