Leading Private Equity Investment Company is looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their growing team based in London. The role has been created as a result of a hugely successful year for the company which has subsequently created demand for internal growth.
- Preparation of financial and management accounts.
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts for the investment team.
- Develop and maintain relationships with other internal business units.
- Support the audit process
- Ad hoc project work for key senior stakeholders.
- MUST be undertaking a professional accounting qualification or equivalent (ACA/ACCA/CIMA).
- A minimum of 12 months experience in a technical accounting role with experience preparing financial or management accounts.
- Strong academic background including a degree from a top university or equivalent.
- Must be proficient in using Excel
The role will involve daily interaction with key stakeholders across the businesses different functions. Consequently it is essential that you have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills. The role offers a competitive salary and benefits package with a genuine opportunity for progression in an organisation experiencing rapid growth in a rewarding industry.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.