A global Private Equity firm is looking to appoint an Assistant Corporate Accountant to join its growing London based Finance team.
The position is newly created as a result of growth and will join a finance team of twelve people, reporting directly to an experienced Financial Controller and working closely with the European Chief Financial Officer.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Cashflow forecasting
- Financial analysis and investigation of financial data
- Liaising with outsourced accountants and assisting with queries
- Supporting with accounts payable
- Supporting the Financial Controller with ad hoc work
- Review of monthly advisory fee calculations and preparation of recharge invoices
- Collation of documentation for bank reconciliations
- Preparation of supplier & staff expense settlements
It is worth noting, the team is highly entrepreneurial, and the incumbent will have plenty of opportunity to add value beyond just the core remit of the role.
- Part-qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent)
- Solid grounding in accounting and an understanding of GAAP
- A can do attitude with a continuous desire to add value
A competitive package is on offer which will include a generous bonus, wider benefits and a study support plan to help you through the remainder of your chosen qualification. Moreover, you'll have a genuine opportunity to progress and grow with the company as it continues along an impressive trajectory.
Apply online for immediate consideration or get in touch with Thomas Davenport at Eames Consulting for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.