A large regional insurer is looking for a Senior Actuarial Specialist who would like to expand their career into internal audit. This is a great way to move into a 3rd line role and get an overview of a really large and dynamic business.
There are currently two roles available:
- Both will deal with senior management and run large scale Actuarial audits with the help of Senior Audit Managers.
- To work for a strong dedicated team whom has lots of combined experience
- The role reports directly into the Head of Audit for Actuarial.
- Will meet and make relationships all senior stakeholders to be well known in the industry for internal mobility
- Great pay masters
Who this role would suit
- Looking for people with 15 years plus and may suit someone who has been a Head of Actuarial in a smaller shop that wants to work for a larger business
- Someone from the Big4 that wants direct commercial experience
- Or an Actuary who wants a larger role to see the bigger picture
Either way these roles should be considered and it costs nothing to have an initial chat with the client directly to find out more about team fit, culture and mobility opportunities to move internally to other roles within 3 years if you so wish.
What we are looking for
- Qualified Actuary
- Experience within Capital Management OR Product – Although a life insurance company you can come from any insurance background such as Health etc.