A boutique financial services company is looking to appoint an Assistant Fund Accounting Manager into its finance team based in Basingstoke. The position reports directly into an experienced Senior Manager and will cover a diverse client portfolio, offering a unique blend of technical exposure spanning the alternative investment space. You will be fully client-facing and will have supervisory responsibilities overseeing work produced by accountants in the team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Oversight of transactional work produced by junior accountants
- Oversight of drawdowns and distribution notices
- Oversight of treasury and liquidity reporting
- Oversight and review of the production of management accounts
- Overseeing the production of investor reporting
- Provision of training and development for junior accountants
- Supporting strategic growth projects
- Must be a qualified accountant or equivalent
- Prior experience within financial services is preferred
- Strong academic background
- Strong interpersonal skills
A competitive salary and benefits package is provided coupled with an excellent organisational culture where employee welfare is a top priority.
Apply online for immediate consideration or get in touch directly to find out more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.