A well-established Broker is looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to join their finance team in their Romford office. This is a newly created role due to an influx of activity and the role will assist in the preparation, development and analysis of key management accounting information. Furthermore, you will have daily interaction with senior stakeholders such as the managing directors, offering you the opportunity to build relationships with key figures in the industry.
- Full responsibility the monthly management accounts and management reporting
- Involvement in preparing monthly income and cost analysis
- The creation of monthly and annual KPI's, trends and financial forecasts
- Preparation and full review of the annual budgeting process
- Support in the preparation of FCA Returns and COREP
- Balance Sheet Review and reconciliations
- Assisting with the yearend audit
- Ad hoc project work
- Experience working in a finance position - ideally within the financial services industry
- Part Qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA) or fully qualified AAT
- Working knowledge of regulatory reporting (COREP)
- Highly competent in Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication skills and the ability to deal with different stakeholders
The role has great scope for learning and career development and you must be capable of working under pressure in a small team as well as having great communication and interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in these role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.