Leading Fund Administration organisation is currently looking for an Assistant Manager to join their team in London. The role has been created as a result of exponential growth within the team to meet the demands of the growing portfolio of clients. The role offers a fantastic platform to enter financial services while still providing a great work-life balance in a growing young team. Duties will involve a mix of financial reporting, NAV reporting and other supporting duties reporting directly to the Associate Director and Director.
- Assembly of the management and statutory accounts both quarterly and semi-annual.
- Preparation and systematic control of numerous complex fund capital calls and distribution.
- Leading the initial review of routine accounting deliverables for divisional funds including management accounts, financial statements, and NAV workings.
- Control and oversee the audit process through the maintenance of audit files and through ensuring effective communication with auditors for the portfolio clients.
- Attend board meetings and present financial information to senior stakeholders.
- Undertake the management and coaching of the junior teams' by ensuring appropriate objectives are set and reporting deadlines are always met.
- Proven experience within fund accounting with industry experience in either private equity or real estate OR a recently qualified ACA/ACCA from practice.
- Experience in the preparation of financial and management accounts.
- Experience with fund administration tasks is preferred, however, is not essential.
- Good working knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS.
- Ability to effectively coordinate and manage multiple tasks.
- Strong academic background - minimum 2:1 degree from a leading university.
The role will involve daily interaction with key stakeholders across the business including Directors and key clients across the portfolio. Consequently, it is essential that you have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills. The role offers a clear path for progression in an organisation experiencing rapid growth in a rewarding industry.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.