My client is seeking a part-qualified life actuary who would like to become a subject matter expert on IFRS17.
As part of the core IFRS17 team, you will work in a highly collaborative team environment, which also offers first hand exposure to the chief actuary. You will be responsible for driving enterprise-wide IFRS17 projects, which will require a lot of creative & critical thinking across IFRS17 integration, digitization and data initiatives (including new data analytics techniques & technology).
- Degree in Actuarial Science or Mathematical discipline
- 4+ years' experience in actuarial financial reporting
- Solid understanding of the local financial reporting environment and the challenges posed to it.
- Good progress in actuarial qualifications (with US, UK, or Australian Institutes)
- Experience using Prophet, or similar platforms