We are currently working with a European Private Bank on an Assistant Relationship Manager role for the Emerging Asia team. Apart from having a superior suite of products and services offerings for their clients, they are also known to have strong staff welfare and attractive company benefits.
- Supporting senior Relationship Managers to provide excellent service to UHNW/HNW clients
- Responding promptly and accurately to all instructions from clients
- Assisting in KYC checks and account openings during onboarding process
- Regular reviewing of clients portfolio positions and performing trade execution
- Tertiary education with a strong academic track record
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in a Private Bank
- Possess CACS Paper 1 and 2 preferred
- Excellent management of internal and external stakeholders
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.