My client is a global private bank with a strong footprint across all dynamic markets. Renowned for their strong brand name and cohesive company culture, they are currently looking for a successful individual to join them as an Assistant Relationship Manager for the Greater China Markets to support a senior banker.
Due to the language requirements of the clients, you will be required to be fluent in conversational Mandarin.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for:
- Strong client support to U/HNW clients in executing banking and investment transactions
- Assisting in KYC checks and account openings during onboarding/review process
- Regular reviewing of client portfolio for necessary updates
- Ensuring that you are fully aware and updated of Private Banking compliance and regulations
- Tertiary education with a strong academic track record
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in a Private Bank
- Possess CACS Paper 1 and 2 required
- The ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to converse in spoken Mandarin will be necessary as you will be required to liaise with clients who only speak in the given language
Please reach out for a confidential discussion: email@example.com
Connect with us on Linkedin at #eamesprivatebanking